The continued success and viability of St. Peter's College is dependent upon a critical capital investment of $15 million.
Indications are strong that $4.5 million can be raised form alumni, friends and partners over five years through the Key to Success Campaign to begin meeting the most pressing of these needs.
The College Infrastructure
- New Heating and Cooling System
- Electrical Wiring Replacement
- Pumbing Upgrades
- New Elevator & Stairwell Entrance
Teaching, Technology and Programming
- Science Super-Lab
- Library & Computer Room Renovation
- Classrooms, Sportsplex, Offices & Hallways Renovations
- Student Residences
St. Peter's College alumni, friends and partners have made siginificant commitments, but we need your help to continue the renewal, enhancement and growth of an infrastructure critical to the strategic delivery of quality academic and community programming in rural Saskatchewan.
|St. Peter's College Super Labs|